Saturday, February 16

A Trip(Top 5 Quotes)

So yes, I'm going away for one week!

Yeah you know it, it's Sweden baby! My homeland!

Don't worry, my blogging won't suffer from it, I promise!


So, why don't we just get to business?

Saturday, that means Top 5 Quotes!

Oh do I have some tasty Quotes for you all!

Get ready and strapped, here we go!



5 - Everybody Loves Raymond - Ray Romano

Raymond and Robbie are in the kitchen, suddenly Ray freezez and thinks. Robbie asks whats wrong. Ray answers:

"I sense a disturbance in the force."

*his mother walks in*


4 - Family Guy - Stewie Griffin

"Now listen to me,

Jo-LENE,

I've got an army to raise and I must get to Nicaragua. I require a window seat and an in-flight Happy Meal AND NO PICKLES. OH, GOD HELP YOU IF I FIND PICKLES. "

3. - Unknown

"It's not that I hate helping people, there's just so many others who are happy to do it, why should I ruin their fun?"


2. - Scrubs - The Janitor

Janitor: ...there is NOT a toilet on the roof!
Todd: But you just said there was!
Janitor:

" No, yes, I did, but I was using a metaphor- that means God is watching us. You've heard this... there's a toilet... on the roof. Am I right, people?"


1. The Simpsons - Homer "The Man" Simpson

"
Son, when a woman says nothing's wrong, it means everything's wrong. When a woman says everything's wrong, it means everything's wrong. And when a woman says that something *isn't* funny, you'd better not laugh your ass off!"



Have a good one! Cya Sunday!

No comments: