Saturday, February 16

New days, New routines, New lists

Hello there my cheeky monkeys!!

Okay that was a terrible rip off from Craig Ferguson, but I meant those words more than he does.


So sorry for the abscence(yet again). Following up with this blogging has been hard, with so many distractions and other things get in the way, not to mention the lack of stuff to put out here.

But fear no more, Viator is back in business!

Hopefully you readers are still out there, especially you loyal ones who have been with me from the start. Things are gonna change around here.

Here is a preliminary schedule that i'll use from now on. Basically there's always going to be stuff here to read, every single day. Some days more, some days less. But i'll really try to add plenty of stuff.

Now you're thinking "Well, what kind of stuff? I need to know so I know why I should waste 10minutes of my life reading this crap."

Well thank you for this 3 minutes now it's taken you to read this, and keep that clock going, cause its not stopping yet.

Yes, well I'm going to write about everything. Almost everything. Well okay, hockey, rock, movies and a hell of a lot comedy!

I'll just write about stuff I want you people to put your mind on a little. Things that deserve attention. And since I know all of you love Lists, I'll try to put a Top 5/10/20 list almost every day, so you'll have something to drool at.

Here's the schedule:

Mondays: Top 5 - Songs(rock, metal, thrash)
Tuesdays: Top 5 - Hockey Players(NHL)
Wednesdays: Top 5 - TV Shows
Thursdays: Top 5 - Live Performances
Friday: Top 5 - Movies
Saturday: Top 5 - Quotes
Sunday: This is God's day, nothing happens here. (No I'm not religious)


So hopefully there's a little bit of something for everyone during a week. If you are a hockey person, just check in every tuesday and see why I value some players more than others and that stuff. Or if you are a TV freak, check in on wednesdays.


It's gonna be interesting to see how long i'll be able to keep up with this. So why don't you all make a bet or something, place a wager on how long.

Cause you know, just for fun. Life is what you make it. Make it fun.


Your dearest lover
//Viator

No comments: